Thursday, June 2, 2011

Winter Wonderland Blue and White Challenge



Here I am scrambling again. Maybe an hour left in The Winter Wonderland Blue and White Challenge. I'll admit to being quite the procrastinator, but that was not supposed to be the case this time. I'd designed a semi elaborate shaped card that had bells for Bah!Humbug! that I was planning on doing in blue and white to do double duty but I got sick Tues night and all day yesterday so that idea flew out the window. When I got up this morning I noticed a still had a little time left for Winter Wonderland, and I'd done their fabulous birthday blog hop and followed all the rules (except making the card) so I pulled out my trusty Cuttlebug and went to work. Had a bit of a time photographing it. The stickles on the Snowy Village embossing aren't dry and the silver mirror card stock is always a PITA but I hope you get the idea. The framed mats are done with my Labels Four Grand Nestabilities on my Grand Caliber.

Here's a better close up of the embossing. I just love this folder!




The bottom snowflakes are done with my Tim Holtz Alerations snowflake border cut once in silver, and once in white. The frame is popped as is the border for dimension. The sentiment is a peelie by Stampendous. The top right snowflake is a MS punch (again punched twice) and popped and the remainder of the snowflakes are Jolee Stickers. Okay, better get this linked up. I'm also adding it to the Christmas Cards Challenge which is snowflakes this week and the Christmas Cards All Year 'Round challenge which is Anything Goes. I do have to say I feel just terrible missing my Bah!Humbug! Challenge for the first time this year. I'll probably do the challenge anyway because I like the design I did and perhaps it would look better in different colors anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment