Monday, June 27, 2011

The Burtonesque Dolls Put Me in a Burton Movie Challenge


This is my second post of the day, only because I'm scrambling to join this challenge. If you're looking for the BBTB2 Blog Hop, please scroll down. The Burtonesque Dolls are back in business and I've been trying to play along. This week in particular the prize is something I covet: your choice of 3 of the new Burton-weenies stamps from Simply Betty! The challenge is put an image, any image, in a Burton movie. I had tons of ideas for this one but I just couldn't pull it together. Then finally, when rifling through my Stampotique Stamps, I came across '3 in a Round'. Aren't they cute? Kinda like ET and friends. So anyway, I thought they looked like they might just be peeking out of the scary tree in Sleepy Hollow. So I found a tree on Oct 31st cartridge and stretched it in DS until there was enough room on the trunk to cut a hole for the little guys to peek out of. Then I cut the Headless Horseman from Happy Hauntings. The background is done with Distress Inks. Added some Rain Dot bats and a jack-o-lantern epoxy sticker and there ya go. I got a little slap happy because I'm tired, so I hope you find the computer generated sentiment amusing. Don't they look apprehensive? And wouldn't you be?

No comments:

Post a Comment