Friday, June 10, 2011

Fabulous Inky Friday at Tiddly Inks!




I hope you all know that we post TWICE a week at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog. Our regular challenge is every Tuesday with at least half the DT participating, Christy previews new images on her Blog, and often there's a freebie or two. Then on Fabulous Inky Fridays, we announce the winner of the previous week's challenge, the rest of the DT showcases their Tiddlies (not necessarily following the challenge), and we also feature fabulous creations found around blogland by our loyal friends and followers. If YOU are chosen, you may grab a badge to display proudly on your blog. WooHoo! This week's challenge is Going Goth and I couldn't resist coloring up the adorable new Lilli Lolita. Precious with a capital "P", eh? And she's just one of THREE new images in the STORE this week.


I colored Lilli up using all the Cool Gray Copics I owned and added just a few teeny pops of red. Although you'll ever catch me with gray hair (ahem, unless it's the day before my salon appt), I think it turned out pretty darn cute. She's peeking out the skull face from one of the Toasting Properly Papers that I've cut out with my craft knife.


I printed my made up (obviously) sentiment directly onto a smaller version of the skull cut out and drew some shadows and features with my Copics. The bone "rays" of "skullshine" were cut with my Cuttlebug and trimmed from the Beware Skull and Crossbone set. They are layered and popped on Nesties Classic Inverted Scallop Circles. I also did a little distressing with my Zutter Distress-It-All (great for getting out those pent up frustrations, LOL) The little metal hearts are by Colorbok from J's. Can you tell I'm missing my BFF?

No comments:

Post a Comment