Saturday, June 18, 2011

Simply Betty Halloween AND Emo Challenge



All month long, the Simply Betty Stamps blog is celebrating the relaunch of their challenges and the fabulous new release of Burton-Weenies stamps! WooHoo! Talk about some "'tude!", these teens have it in spades. I'm seriously in love with THEM ALL! So of course, instead of doing my DT work or a Father's Day card for DH from the cats, I HAD to sneak in a card for the Halloween Challenge. The challenge is to do anything Halloween. No problem here, that's for sure! I used Mummy Lola from the Emo Halloween stamps that I don't seem to see on the site anymore. Anyway, I colored Lola with copics and cut her out. In my Halloween stash I came upon this fab Pink Paislee paper that literally did all the work for me. I distressed it lightly with my Distrezz-it-All and inked the edges with black soot. Then, besides Lola, all I added were some lightening stickers from the Eerie collection by Basic Grey and a rub on sentiment and jack-o-lantern from Creative Imaginations.

Then I popped Lola with dimensionals and called it done! I'm also entering it in the current month long Emo challenge at Simply Betty Stamps. Do you believe Simply Betty Stamps is one year old? And it all started with the Emos. I was also going to enter it in Fabrizio's Mummy or Quilling Challenge but I missed it. Bummer! But if you love Halloween, Making Halloween Cards is a new challenge blog dedicated to that holiday and there's a new challenge that started TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment