Sunday, July 3, 2011

Macabre Monday Xtremely Xhaustive



Or should I say Xtremely Xhausted! Still gearing up for my July 4th party, but of course I couldn't miss Macabre Monday at Haunted Design House. This week your project must be LONG with some type of long embellie, like string, or ribbon, or twine; a noose, perhaps? Anyway, I've made a birthday card with Batboy by Torrente/Penney for Stampotique. Note the party hat? He's colored with Copics, and standing on a chair cut with the French Manor Cricut cartridge. The DP is K&Co and the letter stickers are??? Sorry , too tired to look them up.

More of the no name sticker letters for the sentiment on a die cut using Nesties Labels Seventeen. DH didn't get it. (Okay, the "jJs" are kinda hard to read, but still...) I think it's fairly amusing, but what do I know? LOL Check out the fab projects by the rest of the Minions and hope to see you play along.

No comments:

Post a Comment