Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Octopode Factory First Ever Challenge!


WOW, I was so excited when Lily, from The Octopode Factory, announced she was starting a Friday Challenge Blog, but the starting date was a toughy for me, with the holiday and guests and all. However, not only do I love me some Octopode (scroll down for yesterday's post, too), but the very first challenge is ALICE! So, despite the fact that I've got some pretty pressing things to get done today, I just HAD to play along. Gosh, hope I'm not too late with the time difference and all.

Anyway, I used Ashlyn's Alphabet to weld together "Alice" on my Cricut. DH couldn't read it so here's a close up. Honestly it's easier IRL. The gingham was stamped with a Background Stamp from Darkroom Door. The whimsicle flowers are Octopode Factory from the Alice Elements and can be bought separately or as a huge set HERE.


This particular Alice is from the set of 4 HERE and is appropriately named "A" is for Alice. She's colored with Copics in trad Alice colors, cut out and I then shadowed with a free hand cut. Couldn't resist blinging up her "A".


Added my usual dimension and adhesive beads. This time I colored the beads with my Copics because I didn't have yellow. Not quite sure what I'm gonna do with this, but I'm thinking a frame is in order. Now I better hurry and get this posted. Tomorrow starts a new challenge at TOFF and I can hardly wait. You may play along with any images, but if you use Octopode Factory, you're in the running for a monthly prize! WooHoo! (Gosh, are there any I don't own yet?) Must be, Lily is adding new and exciting things all the time. And for those of you who don't do digis, some are now available in RUBBAH, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment