Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bah! Humbug! An Oldie but a Goldie Challenge



Phew! Okay, that's a much better background. All that pink was a bit obnoxious and made me a bit nauseous. Looks a bit better with this week's Bah!Humbug! challenge too, which is An Oldie but a Goldie, you know, use some old neglected bits from your stash (and I have TONS!) I knew immediately I wanted to use my K&Co Christmas Cheer paper AND embellies which I loved so much in 2008 that I bought at least 3 sets of EVERYTHING. (and today I STILL have almost 3 full sets of everything). I'm a bit of a hoarder of things I'm particularly fond of... I decided upon the gold holly DP (get it? oldie but goldie, LOL) and cut 3 small squares across the top mat with my Nesties. I added 3 of the gorgeous dimensional medallions, some ribbon, and WOOHOO! simple but I REALLY love it! So much so, that I didn't even think it needed an additional sentiment. (the middle medallion says "Peace" after all.)
All I did was pop the frame and manage to tie that loopy bow AROUND the ribbon strip with the help of my Bow Easy. (Didn't even look at the instructions!) I'm finally getting the hang of that sucker, eh Marlene? So I'm wondering where all my buddies who said they would start participating in the Bah! Humbug! challenges are hiding. You KNOW who you ARE. Get moving! You'll thank me come Dec.

No comments:

Post a Comment