Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Lillie! and Bah! Humbug! CD Challenge


I just bet you thought I forgot, didn't you, girlfriend? LOL Today is my dear friend Lillie's birthday so I want to make sure you all pop over to her blog and leave her some love! Obviously this is not her Birthday card, but the current Bah!Humbug! (extremely challenging) challenge of using CD's or DVD's in your project. You ladies been hitting the Egg Nog again? Actually once I found one to use, it wasn't that bad because I didn't get all that creative. I planned on doing a snowflake kinda thing but while perusing my stash I came upon this K&Co. snow globe sticker which conventiently covered up the center hole. The glitter inside looked rather lovely with the shiny CD and coordinated beautifully wth the fab poinsettias I'd been dying to use. (A B!H! Spot Prize from last year, WooHoo!) I put a green peelie border around the edge and added a plaid bow. The DP is the DCWV Homemade Christmas Stack that I chose because of the glitter stripes. Pretty darn easy after all and something I never would have thought to use.


I'm also very excited to say that I've been chosen to be one of the Guest Designers for Bah! Humbug! which excites me to no end. What an honor it is to join those talented ladies! Can't wait to find out which month it'll be.

No comments:

Post a Comment