Friday, February 18, 2011

Jezzie's Valentine for Daddy


OOps! Almost forgot to post Jezebel's Valentine for her Daddy, a real quicky since she came in all upset last Monday morning asking where her card was. Eiyiyi! Had to improvise because I needed it done before breakfast. Fortunately I had a side step base laying on my table that I'd rejected for my Cuttlebug Spot card. Then I scrambled to find my Hello Kitty Sizzix Bigz die (Jezzie LOVES Hello Kitty). Thought the bee outfit would work for "Bee Mine" and I'd never used it. (Big surprise) Thought the die would be quicker than my Cricut, but not really. You have to sort of cut apart the die cut, which is just one layer, to do any layering but I managed. I added a few Nesties Hearts and a punched one to her hand.
The sentiment was spelled out in Alpha Beads and the hugs and kisses were cut with my Cuttlebug die out of craft foam. (Cuts like buddah!) Jezzie was none too pleased that Hello Kitty was neither flocked nor glittered but I told her Mommy needs more time for that so I appeased her a bit with a tiny amount of stickles on the wings and by using an Action Wobble for her head. Now that she LOVED! (So did Daddy, but he loves anything from Jezzie, even hair balls. Well, maybe not.)

No comments:

Post a Comment