Sunday, February 27, 2011

Macabre Monday My Beloved Monster Challenge


Bet you guys were afraid to came after last week's gruesome Macabre Monday, weren't you? Well, surprise, surprise,surprise! I almost skipped this one because of my little trip, but then I got a funny little inspiration thinkin' about bein' away. The theme this week is My Beloved Monster and I took the opportunity to finally use my Mini Monsters to do a shaped card right off the cartridge. I warned the Minions that this was gonna have to be cutsie or not at all and I'm hopin' they don't drum me out of the corps but it is what it is. I added a little texture with my Cuttlebug.
OOPs! TMI? Guess I knew I'd be missing my man. There's some fabulously inspiring work by the Minions this week that I know you don't want to miss so be sure to stop by Haunted Design House and check out more fave monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment