Monday, April 5, 2010

HARDCORE MALE CARD


 A good Day to All

I kept trying for that male card the other day and I think I am getting there, lol.
Even I think I went more with a punk style here.

HARDCORE
was made using the Indie Solutions Cricut Cartridge
The card is 5 inches high by 4 inches wide
 The shadows for the "cross" was cut at 3.21H by 3.33W twice and the original cut where the words show was cut at 3 H by 3.12W inches.
I used the Drippy Goo punch from Martha Stewart to symbolize the blood dripping from the Hardcore.
The base cardstock is from Bazzill, the grayish paper I can't remember (it has been with me since 2007) and the black and red cardstock are from American Crafts.
I also added  a strip of the same drippy Goo punch border to the envelope.
Not the norm for me, completely out of my style but trying to get a male card when I saw this on the Indie cart and decided to give it a shot.

Enjoy and Thanks for stopping by!

Notes to Remember: Tomorrow we will have the Wild Card card and Audrey's showcase contest is ready for submissions. Just click on her Link.

No comments:

Post a Comment