Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bah! Humbug! Rudolph Challenge and Caardvarks Die Cut Challenge



We're getting down to the wire at Bah!Humbug! and I hate to see it end. However, I've got a fab collection of Christmas cards AND the ladies will be returning in January to do it all AGAIN! WooHoo! We're channeling Rudolph this week, (or any deer if you prefer) so I pulled out my Cindy Loo cartridge and went to work. My original plan was to do this all in white with the exception of his little red nose (inspired by Heidi's card HERE) but finally decided a little more red wouldn't hurt. (So funny that I remembered her card as being all white. Hey, I could have thrown in some blue too. LOL) I used the frame cut and layer (something I RARELY use) and then made a card shape by hiding a bunch of contours in DS.

I popped the couple of mats and embossed the background with the Winter Woods folder that was an exclusive from Oh My Crafts. (Looks like it's gone now). Couldn't decide on a sentiment and didn't know exactly where to put it, so I just added a gingham bow (made with my Bow Easy and for once I didn't have to look at the instructions!) Quit laughing, Margie, Marlene understands! I'm also entering this in the Caardvarks Die Cut Challenge which ends today!

No comments:

Post a Comment