Tuesday, November 30, 2010

STAMP-BY-STEP GUEST DESIGNER



I want to introduce
...an online store who carries a variety of paper crafting products and tools. They even have a "Classifieds" section where you can purchase "used" products at very low prices too. In their "Clearance" section you will find items for pennies...literally...just have to keep looking back ;).
Some paper lines they carry are Graphic 45, October Afternoon, 7 Gypsies, Basic Grey. They also carry a variety of stamps, inks, embossing powders, embellishments, cardstock and much more. You must check them out...I find the prices are very-very reasonable. I am always looking where to save a penny or two and where I get an excellent customer service.

AND............
 I am super excited and very honored to be their 
Guest Designer 
for this month of December. 
 Stamp-By-Step also will be sponsoring a December Giveaway for one lucky follower of this blog of mine. You will get a $10.00 certificate with free shipping. The free shipping is only for the $10 order.
But, life is good and I am very Thankful for the opportunity to get to know them and very Thankful to them for sponsoring a giveaway for me to give to you.

Love you all and...
if I was you I would start looking at their store just in case you get to be that lucky
FOLLOWER
of this blog...
wink-wink
*-*

As a their December Guest Designer I needed to make 6 projects for their shop and that is what I had been working on and not around much. I won't go onto descriptions and supplies because as always I do not have all that info  :). I used some of their supplies and some of mine. I still have to make 2 more projects and I will do that tomorrow. In the meantime...take a look at some of the Basic Grey gorgeous Christmas papers I used. the "Season's Greetings" cling stamp is from Stampendous.






I know is a really busy time for all of us so I will randomly picked a winner from the comments for the
Gift Certificate
donated by
Stamp by Step.

Requirements: 
1- Must be a FOLLOWER for this one
2- Must leave a comment today and tomorrow telling me which project is your favorite
3- Must leave me a way to contact you

I will announce a winner asap and this person will have 3 days to contact me back with their address and if I do not hear from them I will continue until one lucky follower replies.

See you tomorrow with my last project for
Stamp by Step.


No comments:

Post a Comment