Monday, November 22, 2010

BBTB2 Hello Kitty Santa Challenge


This week our fabulously talented fearless leader Heather chose the challenge for BBTB2; the Santa Kitty from Hellow Kitty Greetings. Well you know I love me some kitties, but I HAD done this cut quite recently for Goliath to give to Daddy so I had to come up with a new twist. I used the card cut again but welded "Ho Ho Ho"(from Hellow Kitty Font) to the top of the hat in Design Studio, then added a Santa beard from Paper Doll Dress Up. Kitty is flocked, as is his suit and there's lots of glittery goodnesss on the letters, his hat, and beard. I glittered the beard before running it through my Cuttlebug using D'Vine Swirls which really helps set the glitter and enhance the embossing.

I popped all of the layers and added some Rain Dot holly, little pom poms to his boots and a candy cane in hand. Now Goliath can't decide which one he wants to give Daddy (although he said I should have made Santa Kitty brown). Now take a look at Santa Kitty heaven over at BBTB2 and be inspired. And sorry for the sort of dark pix. It was a crappy rainy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment