Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tiddly Inks Christmas Card Challenge



This is my second post of the day, so if you're looking for the
Kickin' Off Christmas Blog Hop, please scroll down.


This week at Tiddy Inks we've got the Christmas spirit so we're kicking off the season with a Christmas card challenge. I can't believe how the time flies. My card is a diamond fold and you can find a video HERE. There are so many fabulous Winter/Holiday stamps at the Tiddly Inks Store that I had a hard time choosing. I finally decided on the adorable Bah-Huggabugs. I printed them off 3 times so I could pop one of the bugs and paper piece the tree. they are colored with Copics, fussy cut and mounted on a Labels One Nestie. On each side there are presents from the Present Time set. I printed the digital stamp line art version of the stack so I could color them to match. I just cut the stack apart and popped the bottom present to go on either side. The sentiment, little chipboard peppermints and litte round poinsettia next to the tree are K&Co stickers.

I love how this card fold stands up and makes a little scene.

And the whole shebang folds up (pretty) flat for mailing too. With all of the dimension and those little Humbuggers it still fits in a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 envie. Wanna see some more fabulous Christmas inspiration? The rest of the Tiddly Inkers have loads, so drop by the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and don't forget to play along You will have 2 weeks for this challenge so you can enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday with your friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment