Sunday, November 28, 2010


Destroyer Journal
Issue 001


I'm a sucker for NSW. I love the products and especially liked their 1948 magazine (Issue 001 and 002, although would like to see more..)
Issue 001 of the Destroyer Journal has been released (only in the States for now). I haven't browsed through it yet, although it'll pretty much be a plug for the Destroyer Jacket in large format news-print.
I CAN'T WAIT. 
Photographs by Tim Barber are featured, capturing the NSW crew (Kai and Ed plus others) in the jacket ha. 
I CAN'T WAIT. 
More here.
On another note, Emanuele D'Angelo at LivinCool.com released some great footage of DJ Kireek spinning it at the Destroy To Create Launch at 1948 a fortnight ago.
More here or click play /////



Nike Destroy to Create Party 13th Nov 2010 London from livincooldotcom on Vimeo.



No comments:

Post a Comment