Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Bah!Humbug Christmas Present Challenge and Blog Hop Winners



This week the Bah!Humbug! ladies were asking for presents. I'm afraid I did a real quicky using my Cuttlebug Christmas Tree folder and some dimensional stickers I got in the $ bin at M's last year. The embossing is done on glitter card stock, matted in purple foil board. I added purple and red gems to match the pressies and that's it! Not too bad for about 15 minutes work!

But look at the fab pressie I got as a Spot Prize just for being a Bah!Humbug! loyalty member! A gorgeous decoupage it, tags and yummy poinsettias! WooHoo! Thank you so much Ann, Max and Irene! Christmas sure came early here! Can't wait to play!

Now on to my blog Hop Winners. First, the winner of the Tiddly Inks Harmony at Home digi stamp set from the Tiddly Inks/Simply Betty Stamps Halloween Blog Hop is.......


#2 Sonia Kertznus who wrote:

And the winner of the autographed set of Tim Hotlz Texture fades from the Dia del los Muertos Blog Hop is ...............

#53, pattyk who wrote:


A big CONGRATS to both of you and thank you ALL so much for participating. Please email me at dlmundinger(at) yahoo(dot)com. to arrange for your prizes.









No comments:

Post a Comment