Thursday, November 18, 2010

Butterfly Kisses


So do you believe it, a non Halloween, Thanksgiving OR Christmas card? LOL I planned to enter this in a challenge for Some Odd Girl Digi Day but I was too late. I used Kissy Mae who's blowing lots of butterfly kisses to her Sweetie. Isn't she adorable? She's colored with Copics and fussy cut and popped. The butterflies are punched with various MS punches and the paper is Me&My Big Ideas. I do think it's "girly girl" enough to enter in the Stampotique Designers Challenge and although I prefer to use my Stampotique stamps for those, it's not required this time. (Hopefully I can do another using them later).
The mat is cut with my Nesties Mega Ovals Large and popped. The sentiment is computer generated and cut with Labels One. Flowers are prima. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment