Saturday, November 13, 2010

Peggy Loves Vintage Inside and Out, A Contest and a SALE


Did you know that Peggy Love Vintage has some new releases? Yep, she has 3 new Cutouts listed in her Store HERE. You can also preview them on the Peggy Loves Vintage Blog, tell her what you think, and you may WIN one of them. (Tell me that's not one easy contest!) She also has a special sale going on (through today ONLY) where you can buy one cutout and get one free! WooHoo! I've used the adorable puppy from the Christmas Cutouts 3. I just resized him, printed him out, and popped him on my card . I've added a computer sentiment cut with my Nesties Mega Ovals Large, a K&Co 3-D sticker and a few pine boughs cut with my MS punch.


And LOOK! I've even finished the inside! The little guy is also on the Christmas Cutouts 3, so how easy was that to get a complete card in MINUTES!? I wish I could say I made up the sentiment, but I received a card from a friend (with a cat on it) that I thought was so hilarious I just had to use it. Wouldn't this be adorable for a dog loving friend? The borders, corners and "Merry Christmas" are all peelies I purchased from StoneBridge Creations.

A little popping goes a long way to bring a card to life. I just love how the Peggy Loves Vintage images make it so easy to create nostalgic, professional looking cards in a jif, and with Christmas coming I'll be using them more and more. Now hurry to the Peggy Loves Vintage Blog to get the deets on how to WIN and the BOGO sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment