Saturday, November 6, 2010

Bet you thought Creepy was Over


HA! I love my Stampotique stamps sooo much and I really didn't do the Creep Fest justice yesterday so I made another one for the Stampotique Designer's Challenge today. (Close your eyes, SandyE) LOTS of stamps on this one and lots of masking too which is sort of a new thing for me. All of these stamps are by Daniel Torrente & Jill Penney. They're just the best for creepiness! Not really a Halloween card. More a missing you kind of thing. (REALLY BAD, obviously!)
I loved my HDH monochromatic card where I transplanted heads with the skulls from the Halloween Cubes 1 & 2 so much that I had to try it with Queen of Life. Ain't she SWEET? (And dig those little dudes on her shoulder. I call them "Naughty" & "Nice". LOL) Then I masked Heads with the hole from 3 in a Round and cut out the center to make my very own hell pit. More skulls in the hell pit, of course and the fabby bats are from Halloween Cube 1 as well.
The sentiment is a mixture of Making Memories stickers and the Cuttlebug Postage Stamp Alphabet Embossing Plus folder. I wanted to make this personal so I actually tried to hand write the sentiment but I didn't like the way it turned out so I covered it with the letter stamps. MUCH better! Did some popping of various elements for dimension and wound a fuzzy black fiber around the whole mess. The background paper is Basic Grey and if you look real close you can see it's all SPIDERS!!!! Some kind of hell. YIKES! Spooky, Creepy Crawly enough?
Couldn't help myself today but stay tuned for my BBTB2 card on Monday. So sweet it will make your teeth hurt. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment