Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Bah!Humbug! Feelin' the Blues and SOG Window Challenge


The SOG Blog hop goes on 'til 6:00pm EST today so if you're looking for that, please scroll down and comment there (not that I wouldn't want you to comment here, too, but I don't want you to miss a chance for the prize). This just happens to be a Some Odd Girl card as well. How about that!

This is the last Bah! Humbug! challenge of the year and I am a bit blue (sniff sniff) but I again want to thank the gals for such wonderful inspiration all year (and the opportunity to make Christmas cards year 'round without looking daft.) I'll be back in January to do it all again with you, so have a fabulous holiday season. I'm hoping there's enough blue on this card to qualify for the Feeling the Blues Challenge. Ann, Max, and Irene have been pretty lenient with me and I appreciate it muchly. LOL Honestly though, not many other colors except adorable Some Odd Girl Snowy Mae's red hair. (Amazing how many of my stamps end up with red hair! Go figure.) I used Cricut Design Studio for the card and cut out mat for the window to enter this week's Some Odd Girl Window challenge as well. I'm hearing from my buddies in Chicago (as well as everybody in the UK) that the white stuff is falling and it's making me miss it, big time. What better time to snuggle by the fire and get in the Christmas spirit? I've used the bigger 5x7 Cuttlebug folder to emboss the snowflakes on the front AND inside and used Nesties and punches for the various snowflakes and (big surprise) a bunch of adhesive pearls for embellies. (the blue ones I colored with my Copics.)

Inside you get a better view of Snowy Mae. The sentiment is computer generated and cut with my Nesties and I've added more flakes and a border punched with an older (unidentifiable) punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment