Friday, December 17, 2010

THE LIME LIGHT BLOG HOP STARTS TONIGHT AT 8PM CST---HAVE FUN!

ETA: 
(edited to add)

BLOG HOP HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL SUNDAY 12PM EST.

THANKS FOR ALL T YOUR SUPPORT---SPREAD THE VOICE---
THE MORE PEOPLE WHO KNOWS ABOUT THIS CHARITABLE BLOG, THE MORE PEOPLE MIGHT GET INVOLVED TO HELP AS NEEDED---
THANKS, THANKS, THANKS.


Hello my dear friends

Finally the day has come where we newbies get to participate too in our first
blog hop
(so very happy here)

ALL OF YOU
Welcome to my hut, and please feel free to browse it.
My name is Agnes for those of you who are new visiting and I love to making cards and home decor projects. I do to scrapbook but not as much as I make cards. I am married and we have a --soon to be-- 18 years old young man, who we are very proud of. We also have Lulu, our pug fur baby girl. 
I am so very delighted to be here and be able to use a hobby to help others in whatever I can. 

This Cricut cartridge is my donation for the hop.

----------

This is the card I  made for tonight's hop. I want to say Thank You to all of you who come and support me and to the new bloggers/crafters who will be stopping by tonight.

Thank You card
 4 x 7 inch
 The base was made with Birthday Bash and adjusted on the Gypsy to make it a 4 x 7".



 The top heart was popped up. The mini dots are done with fabric paint.



 The Thank You sentiment is from My Pink Stamper clear stamps sets.



 I think the sentiment font matches my card beautifully.



 The cardstock is from DCWV.

Hope you see what you like and maybe decide to become a follower.

OK...now, back to the hop

-----

below are the participants blogs in case you missed somebody, and
---You will find more info about this hop HERE---

 Lime Light Charitable Design Team --8:00 PM --Our little home on the net   
  1. Gracie ---Imagine That  
  2. Sue ---Sue's Cricut & Crafts  
  3. Joanne ---TropicLuv
  4. Joy --- Everyday Cricut -- she's one of our honored guests on this hop, giving you tons of ideas for your Cricut creative mind.
  5. Terry ---Hello From Oregon  
  6. Peg --- Peg's Crafting Corner 
  7. Kim ---the object of art is to give life a shape
  8. Kathy ---The Beautiful Life
  9. Agnes ---FLOWERDISCO'S SCRAPHUT -me-
  10. Sarah ---Pink Cricut --- she's our other honored guest on this hop, full of inspiration and generously sharing her Cricut talents.  
  11. Sandra ---Sandra Wilson Designs
  12. Samantha ---Samantha J Designs
  13. Sonya ---Appel Quilling Garden  
  14. Lime Light Charitable Design Team --- Home sweet home...again!


----------
Have fun hopping and good luck!

Thank You So Very Much
for hopping along with us today, and for taking the time to stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment