Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tiddly Inks Let it Snow!


It's our final challenge of the year at Tiddly Inks so Let it Snow! That's right, the Design Team has all sorts of frosty fun and there's a freebie and a special end of the year prize just in time for Christmas, so I'm sure you don't want to miss this challenge. I was all set to do one of the many adorable Tiddly Inks snowmen when I remembered Margie's cute dancing penguin card. It reminded me of "Happy Feet" so I decided to create one myself using Penguin Hop ( and he's only $1.00!) I printed him out in 3 graduated sizes and colored with Copics and fussy cut; a regular penguin chorus line. They're dancing in front of their igloo that I designed in Cricut Design Studio using Create a Critter. The ice blocks are glittered with my Xyron. The huge snowflake is a Cuttlebug cut and emboss duo with a little Jolee bling attached. Sentiment letters are Stickos by EK Success. I hear there's lotsa snow going on all over the country these days so why not celebrate the white stuff? But stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment