Monday, December 6, 2010

WINNERS-WINNERS-WINNERS


Hello all!

I forgot yesterday to post the winner for the Jingle Bell Challenge. I did not expect too many entries and I did not get too many entries, lol.

For your enjoyment I will post the ones I got because they are just gorgeous...even more than mine and I thought mine was pretty, ha!

TR
(TR doesn't have a blog any longer :(
I think TR should start a new one).
TR used another cut, but isn't it gorgeous too? Look at that paper/cs she used, wow!
*********
 What are you thinking....Awwww's and Ahhhh's.
Stunning!

**********

 What about this one?
Super pretty and she did not even have the cart.
This is what Minta told me:
"I didn't have any carts with jingle bells on them so I cut out a circle and a bow at 5" from Christmas Cheer. and made my little x on the bottom by drawing it..hopefully if looks like a jingle bell then I used some ribbon that I got at (Michaels) to make it a ornament".
Isn't wonderful....a handcut one! 
Kuddos to Minta!
**********

CRYSTAL
WOW! 
and Crystal says the medallion it is handmade. We are going to need a tut for that one!
Just gorgeous!

**********


Jen's was a discovery, haha. I was browsing blogs for a bit and I saw this one on hers and invited her to participate. Too cute to leave this cutie out of the challenge.

Now, this is the last 
I bought from 
and that randomly will pick an owner. 
wink-wink

Here is Random.org


Congrats to #4 who is...
Tadda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tadda!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Crystal...
I will leave a comment on your blog for you to send me your address and you will have to contact me within three days to claim your prize...you know the drill, ;p

Thank You to the FIVE of you who participated in this tiny challenge. It does warms my heart you guys thought enough of me to participate. 
Big Hug to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment