Wednesday, December 1, 2010

STAMP BY STEP CONTINUES



HELLO my dear friends

Today I have the last two projects for  
Don't forget to make a comment on both days: today's and yesterday's telling me which project you like the best. Even if you change your mind I will count your entry just one time :( ..........
These were the requirements; easy peasy, lol

Requirements: 
1- Must be a FOLLOWER for this one
2- Must leave a comment today and tomorrow telling me which project is your favorite
3- Must leave me a way to contact you

Now onto my projects.
(I am also entering this ornament below to two challenges:
Paper Crafts Star and Fantabulous Cricut)




I used the beautiful stamp from Stampendous again here and I wanted to embossed it as I did on my card yesterday but did not have a pigment teal color ink so I used my Stazon one. I also used the same Basic Gray papers I used yesterday for these tags.




Great, aren't day?
 I hope you enjoy it and enter for the giveaway.
**********
NOTE: Just a few more days for making the Jingle Bell ornament. Nobody else has entered but TR.
I tried and keep trying to give you some candy but if you don't want it, TR does.
I will randomly choose a winner on December 5th.


Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment