Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bah! Humbug! Embossing Challenge


Well, since I still was in an embossing mode, this week's Bah! Humbug! challenge was a snap. Finished it before breakfast and I didn't even get up all that early. It was sort of a bite to photograph, however, because of the foil card stock but I can honestly say this one looks much better IRL. The Cuttlebug Hanging Ornaments folder was from a 2009 limited edition release from HSN. The sentiment was cut from the Season's Greetings folder (also from 2009).
The popped ornaments are from my new Nesties 2010 Heirloom Ornaments. (Yes, I'm still buying Christmas stuff. LOL) The card is done in a combination of gold and silver but it doesn't really show in either pic. All I added was a ribbon and some adhesive beads on the ornaments and across the top to balance the design. The gals at Bah! Humbug! have plenty of eye candy for inspiration over there and this week there's a prize! Let's see if Margie plays along. LOL I'm also entering this is the Craftyhazelnut's Christmas (CHNC) challenge which is also embossing this week. This is a new challenge blog for me and it' looks like loads of fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment