Friday, March 18, 2011

A Horror Spooktacular! Barb Turns 40!


The Minions of Haunted Design House are wishing our Fearless leader Barb, the Masterful Mistress of the Macabre, a very Happy Birthday, or at least as happy as it can be turning 40 and all. LOL (Yeah, like I should talk bein' the Granny of the bunch. What I wouldn't give...) Anyway, being the Creepy Cricut Cween and all, my card is a Cricut shaped card I designed in DS using the Fabulous 50's cart. I went for the Horror Movie Drive In kinda theme. Had to do a bit of hand trimming because the cart design includes a car designed into the cut and I added a Nesties full moon. Spooktacular and 40 are cut from Mini Monsters and Plantin Schoolbook respectively and the rest is spelled out in stickers or computer generated. Cool embellies including Memory Makers, Recollections and the very best Glow Skull from our own Creepy Glowbug. Click HERE for info on how to win your own.
Did a bit of my dimension thing and really had a ball creating this card. Gonna be a little late, girlfriend, but have a great one! xxD
I'm also joining the challenge at My Partner in Crafting Crime which is Retro Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment