Sunday, March 13, 2011

Macabre Monday Alas, Poor Yorick Challenge


This week for Macabre Monday we want to see SKULLS! How convenient, since I've been wanting to bedazzle the lovely skully bottle of Crystal Head Vodka DH surprised me with.
He certainly knows the way to a girl's heart. LOL The lovely tag is Skull with Roses from The Octopode Factory. It includes the sentiment banner which I filled in with my Printmaster Pro Program.
The tag is tied with a kind of fringy fiber from my stash, the black swirls are from the Prima Say it in Crystals.
An the lovely purple ones are from the M's $1.00 bin WooHoo! Now I know you're gonna wanna play along this week because the prize is a $20.00 gift certificate to her Etsy Store, donated by our very own Creepy Glowbugg. She's got loads of fab cards, card candy, jewelry, and even Christmas ornaments (with a bit of a macabre twist heehee!) and they're beautiful! I know 'cause I got me some. She's also offering a little surprise for a random winner, but you'll have to pop over to Haunted Design House to see how you can WIN and get a little inspiration from the fabulous Minions!

No comments:

Post a Comment