Sunday, March 20, 2011

Macabre Monday Dastardly Divas


This week at Haunted Design House we're focusing on Dastardly divas. You know, those who still manage to look ravishing while performing acts so vile and vicious they would make Dracula blush. Well take a look at Ivy by our fabulous sponsor this week Barbara Jensen. Eiyiyi! I call her Poison Ivy so don't let those looks fool you. She'll give you an itch NO ONE can scratch. (Well, maybe...LOL) She's colored with Copics and cut with my Nesties Labels Seventeen which I then inked with Crushed Olive, Shabby Shutters, and Forest Moss Distress Inks. The sentiment was computer generated and cut with Labels Fifteen. I used my MS Laurel Leaf border punch and colored just the leaves with my Copics and did the same for the sentiment mat which started out the same color as the Bazzill card base. The DP is K & Co but I don't know which stack because the cover is ripped off. The cool beads are K & Co as well.For more fabulous inspiration visit the Minions this Macabre Monday and be sure to check out Barbara Jensen's fabulous images to see what you could win if you play along.


I'm also entering this into some new challenges for me: the Cardmadfairy's Back to Nature Challenge, the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge "All Things Green", and the Creative Card Crew Challenge Show us some green. Thanks Teri for the links!

No comments:

Post a Comment