Wednesday, March 16, 2011

HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

 this th is my mil's b-day. she has 7 kids, my husband being one of them. at the end of november she had a surgery, things got out of whack and she still in rehab. that is where we are meeting th night to celebrate.

i made this card for her.

Have a Happy Birthday
5.5" tall
 cindy loo was used for the flower and k&co for the colorful papers.

after i took the pic i added some stickles to some areas.

the sentiment is from my pink stamper clear stamp set called "everyday life". and the faux gems my son absolutely hates, lol. i love them...hehe

after i finished the card i decided to make her a set to have handy.

all the sentiments are from my pink stamper stamps.

----
on another note...i haven't have time to work on the album as of today. hopefully i can finish it this week to post the pics of all the pages.

---
my son wants to say thank you for the love left for him too.

---

thanks for stopping by and remember

i love you all--!!
*-*

No comments:

Post a Comment