Tuesday, August 31, 2010

BOO EASEL CARD FOR MADE BY MOMO TUESDAY CHALLENGE

Thanks to Momo!!!
for the easy to follow directions on the cards she demoed in her first class on the Ustream Monday night.
This is momo's blog below in case you want to visit her:

I made my first Easel Card yesterday to enter it in Momo's Tuesday Challenges. This week theme ""is to use Black and White, and then you can pick 1 other color of your choice"". 
I chose red as my complimentary color.

My first Easel Card
4.25 inch


 you can also find videos on you tube to make this card and on many other blogs too, just google "easel card'.

My ghost and my Boo! phrase are from Happy Hauntings. The ghost was cut at 3.75 inch and the phrase and its shadow at one inch. I used foam tape for dimension on the ghost. The bats on the red background are stamped. The nice checker board paper is from Me & My Big Ideas. I digged out the R.I.P. from a K&CO die cuts Halloween bag and I traced the letters with a red glitter marker because they were orange in color. I did not need orange but red. :)
I used a Martha Stewart punch for the tombstones border and add a strip of white AC cs behind it to make stand out better. The half moon is a circle altered into a crescent moon. I also adhered one of my eyes next to the phrase to keep watching you, lmbo.

This easel card is not hard at all to make, actually is really easy.
try it and let me see what you come up with.

Thanks for Visiting!

Love you all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment