Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Cuttlebug Spot Oh BABY!


This week at The Cuttlebug Spot it's all about babies. I LOVE babies and making baby cards. You can use all that frilly stuff and yummy colors! I wish they made scratch and sniff "baby smell" to put in them too. Is anything sweeter? I just want to eat them up! Okay, back on track. I usually try to keep these challenges all Cuttlebug if I can, but I had these adorable little clothespins that were just CALLING to me and also wanted to break out my new Cuttlebug Embossing Plus Monogram Seals for the sentiment. The baby clothes are from the New Arrival cartridge using papers from both Nana's Nursery mat stacks. I enhanced the embossed letters just a bit with my Copics (you do have to be a bit careful here so they don't bleed). The clouds are from Dreams Come True, cuttled with D'Vine Swirls and what would a baby card (or any card for that matter) be without Swiss Dots? LOL
This card fits a legal size envie (I hope!) There's a bit of popping of the clothes and with the natural clothespins and line, I added a kraft mat to tie it all in. The border punch is an old MS double scallop. As usual, there is loads of inspiration from my DT sisters so pop by The Cuttlebug Spot to check it out. And I've already seen some fabulous entries for the challenge to win a $20 gift certificate to Custom Crops. Where's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment