Friday, August 6, 2010

More from CHA


Wow, I think my MM card did me in so I'll have to post a few more CHA pix that have been sent by some friends. Maria and I had a ball running around the trade show. She is also a Custom Crops Designer and she and Natalie have just completed a fabulous Cricut video. There will be more on that later and it will be available for preorder on the Custom Crops website SOON! In the meantime you can view the trailer Here. WooHoo! Here we are with Tim Holtz and our autographed Texture fades. Stay tuned. These may just be coming up at blog candy one of these days since I already own them ALL!

I'm sure you all have seen tons of pix by now of the ProvoCraft Gala. What an amazing time and how excited was I to be receiving one of the new Cricut Imagine machines! Here I am with the whole Custom Crops Crew (Susan, Amy, Patty, Maria, Me, Kelly and Libby). (How embarrassing to be in front like that but honestly, they made me move because we didn't all fit. Yikes! Now I remember why I'm sooo glad we don't have humidity. Sure does a number on the hair!)

Here's a group of us at the Cricut Cricle Breakfast. Maria, Susan, Melanie, myself and Diane. Thanks Joy for taking the pic! I was also especially excited to meet my dear blogging friend Audrey in person! Wish my camera had been in commission so I could have had a pic. HeeHee, she's a midget like me!
Friday and Saturday was the Super Show. Here's the retail portion of the Custom Crops Booth. Didn't it turn ou fabulous? We also had a demo area, a DVD preview area, Robyn (My Pink Stamper) and her BFF Carly , and the Make and Take area which was my home for the 2 days.
I really think I had the best job because I was able to meet so many wonderful crafters and even some friends from the Cricut mb and the sweetest gal who had made my purse card from the Custom Crops website. So sorry I don't exactly remember your name hon, I'm having a senior moment. LOL I know it begins with a "T" and it was so sweet of you to come back on Sunday to take a pic with me since I'd missed you on Saturday. Had to laugh because Aprile (Chirpin'Is Fun) sat there for a long time without realizing I was there. Lots of big hugs when she recognized me! And Rheba (DazyCutr) drove all the way from Tennessee to attend. I was so happy I was able to take a break with her and spend some time. This is Susan Edwards (also a Custom Crops Designer as well as BBTB2 sister) and I helping with the Make and Takes. (We're way back in the corner.)
Wow were Susan and I thrilled to meet fellow BBTB2 Designers Krista Norman and Penny Shuberg in person. They are the sweetest Mom and Daughter EVER! BTW, Susan also has a fabulous DVD called It's a Kid's life with 18 fabulous layouts begining with Back to School. You can have a sneak peek HERE and order it right on her blog just in time to start your child's school year off right. So that's about it for today unless you want to pop over to Haunted Design House for Fiendishly Fun Friday to see the faux tattoo I got at the Cricut gala and the seriously KILLER shoes my DH bought me. Let's just say we're keeping the THRILL alive! HeeHee!

No comments:

Post a Comment