Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bah! Humbug! Challenge 31- Angels and Fairies


Oh boy, just under the wire again for Bah! Humbug! this week with Angels and Fairies. I couldn't resist using another adorable Tiddly Inks image called Holly Bugg. She's colored with Copics and mounted within an ornament cut with my Cricut from Joys of the Season. The top mat is embossed with a 5x7 Cuttlebug Holiday folder exclusive to Oh My Crafts. The green mat with the circle cut out was also done with my Cricut using Design Studio and it's embossed with Swiss Dots. I did this by cutting my folder at the fold, and placing it in the center of the mat, using the open circle to "click" it in place before running it through the Cuttlebug. Gutsy, eh? LOL
Then it was just a matter of popping the red mat, adding a peelie border and holly sprig and some ribbon, adhesive beads and metal sentiment from M's.

No comments:

Post a Comment