Thursday, August 12, 2010

THINK PINK COUNTRY LIFE

I have been working on this card for two days now on and off. I started welding it to make a shape card but some images are not meant to be welded and this one gave me such a hard time. Any how, I took some of the things I did not like apart and gave up on the welding.
I used the new Country Life Cricut cartridge and the image from page 32 and I cut that at 3.69 inches for my card.

Think Pink
7 by 4.5 inches
 The card base is from American Crafts, the black one is from Hobby Lobby, the orange/pink (crowns background) from the Rock Star (DCWV), the animal print one is from the All Dress up matstack (DCWV too), pink  and the white one from a value pack.

The black cardstock and the Rock Star were punched with one of Martha Stewart punches called Traditional Scallop. I used the Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder for the clouds and on the dots I added some Frosted Lace stickles which I got from dear friend Helen. The flower is a sticker from Mrs Grossman's Pen n Ink whimsical stickers pack. I used some metallic markers to color the petals with pink and the center purple but you can't see it well on this photo.

A closer look to one of My Pink Stamper
 clear stamps set which I used to stamp over some crowns with pink ink. You have to look really close to see it on the photo. I then decided it was too light and I stamp over three of them with black ink on top of the pink ink :). I also used some Glossy Accents on the girl's boots and with colored pencils tried to draw a pretty face on her, lol. The gems are from my stash maybe bought at ACM, M's or J's.

Below is a photo of the inside of the card
Hope you enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment