Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Bah! Humbug! Lace Challenge



This week the challenge as Bah! Humbug! is to use lace. I was excited because I've been hoarding this gorgeous vintage lace I'd received from my dear friend, Joy and this seemed the perfect opportunity. I thought it paired well with the beautiful laser cut sticker I'd also been hoarding from another dear friend, Leah. Thanks you guys, love ya both! The sticker was on a piece of craft color backing, and I liked the combination so much that I cut Kraft paper to use on my card.


For some reason, the K&Co chipboard sentiment really didn't show up in the first pic, so here's a close up. It's layered on a scrap tag I'd cut with my Cricut, that was laying on my desk and the kraft piece behind it is the back side of a tag that came with my vintage seam binding from Prairie Bird Boutique. Way to recycle, go me! This is the last of my really late B!H! cards for awhile. Check back Friday for a surprise, and if you're quick about it, you can still join in on this week's lace challenge too. WooHoo! I'm also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Christmas in August Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment