Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tiddly Inks Inch My Way Along



This week our challenge at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog is inspired by Inchie Arts, as we created mini cards and projects. How fun! I went the simple route and used the adorable Inky Critters, which are conviently set in their own little frames and a cinch to color. I made my mini cards Using by Labels Twelve Nesties and placing one of the cutting edges right above the fold and running it through my Grand Caliber, then used my Cuttlebug to cut and emboss the snowflakes. Super cute for Christmas tags or mini notes, and as quick as can be! There are many more adorable mini projects to see at The Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog, and Christy has previewed a brand new set and has an adorable freebie you can use as a teacher's gift, so be sure to check out her blog HERE. On a more serious note, please consider joining us in donating a card for our dear Meredith's family friend, Ryan, who was seriously injured recently. You can read Meredith's post HERE, or click on the top sidebar badge to see how this wonderful crafting community is lending their support. I'm also entering this in the CHNC Simply Christmas Challenge and The Crazy Challenge Monthly Christmas Challenge for August.


No comments:

Post a Comment