Friday, August 12, 2011

MY PINK STAMPER PINK-A-LICIOUS BLOG HOP

welcome to the hut...the scraphut that is:
i am flowerdisco and i hope i make your stop here worth it.

this hop is to showcase the new clear stamps releases from
aka Robyn aka MPS
and Robyn's challenge for this hop is
"Getting to know to our designers: Show your Style".
 
anyhow, this is my third term as one of My Pink Stamper designers and i am so very pleased with her and all her products.
in addition  
Robyn (My Pink Stamper)
and   
Maria(our team leader, from Believe Dream Create with Maria)
are such a delight to work with, and such a good friendship and bond has developed among us all us (designers included). ;p

at the end of the hop you MUST go back to My Pink Stamper and see what else she has in store for you.

NOW i have to warn you: i really do not know what my style is (eclectic, perhaps?) but, i do know i really like to have fun when working on my projects and sometimes i delight on details and sometimes love to be very picky and fuzzy ;p... i do love color and do like distressing....making things look older. then, other days, i like to work on clean and simple projects. i do not scrapbook much but love making cards and working on different paper crafting projects. my project for today is an example of the later,
and in certain way it also reflects some of my style.
i really-really fell in love with this halloween stamp set. it is from this new release.
My Pink Stamper called it:
Spook-alicious
i used it on my project along with the Font-abulous one---which is another new release---you gotta love this font---so cute!!!

this is my project for the challenge

****WICKED****
door hanger/wall art
11.25" by 7"
(photo heavy post)
(i stamped each letter on white cardstock using orange ink and cut each letter by hand).the title frame/mat was cut three times on gray and one time on black for thickness.

the spiders are from "spook-alicious".
some were stickled (glitter gun) and others were glittered with a marker.


the frame/mat for the title and and the spooky tree from the happy hauntings cricut cart.

the "treats" word is also from "spook-alicious".
 the purple with the tombs, the ghost and a little frog on the left (not shown on this pic) are from my supplies.

the custom parade is from my latest acquisition
"Autumn Celebrations".
this cricut cart is another must have.
i am very pleased with all the variety of images that we celebrate in the fall.

well, this project showed you the kind of what i do best with my "style":  
I try my best to have fun.
i hope you enjoy it as much as i did making it.
and
thanks so very much for stopping by and joining us on this 
 it sure does make our days sunnier
---:) 

if you desire to see more or purchase any on these stamps, you can click 
ti find out how.


NOTE: i have a small giveaway and i will select a winner next week. please, make sure you come back to find out and then you will have 5 days to contact me claiming your prize.

NOW,
the next stop on this hop is:

Chelle (Paper Krate)
and below is the line up in case you need it.
my teammates have worked harder than me to share their styles with you---they are much much better than me.....make sure you do not miss any stops, :)
*****************

you start the hop at:
Maria

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment