Monday, August 22, 2011

BBTB2 Meets The Stamping Boutique





Happy Monday everybody! This week at BBTB2 we had the pleasure of working with digital images from The Stamping Boutique. We each got to choose from the fabulous Halloween/Fall collection and pair it with a frame from the Happy Hauntings cartridge. I chose the adorable Halloween Vampire because my FAVE frame cut on the cart is the elaborate coffin. yea, I know I've used it before, but it's just so PERFECT! Because the little vampire is a digi, I was able to stretch him out a bit to fit perfectly. He's colored with Copics with some Stickles for shine. His patent shoes are done with glossy accents. I've added a bit of drippy goo and jewels to the bling up the coffin.



The bats are a Cuttlebug die, cut and embossed twice, and suspended mid air by springs I've made by winding some wire around a wooden skewer. The cut out coffin is popped atop a matte metallic solid version ( had to hide a bazillion contours for that, but it was well worth it.) My DT sisters have many more examples of the adorable digi's available at The Stamping Boutique, HERE. Heather will announce a contest soon where you will be able to win some of these adorable images. In the meantime, grab a frame from Happy Hauntings, or any frame and play long with our current challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment