Tuesday, August 23, 2011

MY PINK STAMPER DESIGN TEAM MONTHLY PROJECT

 today is our monthly design team project for 
my pink stamper. we are using a stamp from the latest release. you can see them all HERE. they are worth the click, trust me!

i decided to use the yummy-licious one for my project.

Welcome
it is a tag
(we are getting a new neighbor on our street and this gorgeous tag will go along some yummy cookies)
i keep using some of the papers i found in my stash. they are so beautiful!

the house is from kate's abc's, image #26 on the overlay and cut at 1.96 x 2.92". i had to manipulated a bit to fit on my skinny tag. i cut it multiple times to get that thickness i am trying to get you to try. :P i am liking it a lot. 

the tree is from every day pop up cards: image #14 on the overlay and adjusted again to fit my tag. the tree dimensions are: 1.5 x 4".

i inked everything of course, lol and attached that twine with a tiny jewelry finding i smashed a bit to fit ;P

the flowers below the house windows are from the first stamp set  i received from my pink stamper: the awesome "simply sweet occasions".  when i lost the "hi" one from this set and i was devastated, :(
anyway, i stamped the flowers on a mat border i cut from paper doll dress up. the image/mat i used for the  "welcome" 
is from gypsy wanderings.

please stop at robyn's blog (My Pink Stamper) to see what my darling team mates have made with their stamps. i bet you you will be having a feast.

thanks you so much for stopping!




No comments:

Post a Comment