Sunday, August 21, 2011

Macabre Monday Carnival of Curiousities





This week at Haunted Design House, our challenge is Carnival of Curiousities. Loads of creepy inspiration there, menacing clowns, freaks of nature, gives me the shivers just thinking about it. And how those hawkers lure you in... I've made a shaped card using Cricut Design Studio and the circus tent cut from Carousel. I grunged it us a bit with Black Soot Distress and added a fabby Creepy Cute Wonky Eyed Skull from our own Creepy Glowbugg's Etsy store. "Freak Show" was printed on the computer onto a Tim Holtz ticket and I used my Dymo to make the rest of the sentiment.



The fab images are from The Octopode Factory, the majority of them from the Circus Set, (that I don't seem to see in the store at the moment but if you contact Lily, I'm sure she can get it to you) along with the Dada inspired bearded lady. They're colored with Copics and I merged 3 of them together and fussy cut the lot. Now rush to HDH for more inspiration and I must say we're all thrilled with the increased participation, so we hope to see you again this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment