Monday, October 18, 2010

The Cuttlebug Spot Totally Frightful


What's gotten into Nilda!?! This week at The Cuttlebug Spot she asked us to make something totally frightful. I think we all scared her so much she was almost too afraid to post. LOL No stretch for me, you know I love the creepy and I had just the folders for it. I used 2 by Tim Holtz for Sizzix: Halloween Night and Halloween Words. For Halloween Night I embossed on white cardstock and inked is with Distress Inks in Black Soot and Faded Corduroy. The edges were distress with my Zutter Distrezz-it-All.
For the words, I actually inked the folder and then embossed. Then I carefully tore the words I wanted, inked them further and attached them slightly bowed (like my dear friend Nancy does, cool, huh?) The 31 is popped on the skellie's hand. Then it was just a matter of matting using Drippy Goo and the Graveyard punches by MS and a few fibers. Simple, but delightfully creepy, Don't you think? Be sure to stop by The Cuttlebug Spot and check out the spookyness from the rest of the DT (trust me, Lillie's will scare the bejeebies out of you!) And if you dare play along, there's a gift certificate to Custom Crops to be won.

No comments:

Post a Comment