Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"PLAYING WITH SERENADE" by flowerdisco & friends


Welcome to

ROUND #5
of 
"Playing with Serenade" 

Today I have image #30 and it is a beautiful branch. I did not want to take any other image from this cartridge to accompany my branch so I went and got my acorn from "B is for Boys" Cricut lite cartridge.

Nuts about You
4.25" x 5.5" card
The card looks crooked in this photo but I give you my word is not crooked in real life, lol. too funny.

The branch had another small branch I cut off because it just didn't serve my purpose, wink-wink
(The truth is I was going to make a layout but I wasn't feeling too good the other day, so I went for a smaller size project, and after cutting my branch to the magnificent size of 5 inches, I had to cut that part and more off to fit in my card, hehehe. I had cut three huge acorns too at a size of 3 inches each, but I just had room for one, lol.)

I am practicing with my bows and they are coming out a bit better, as you can see.
My papers are from DCWV, the "Nuts about You" sentiment  is from MPS clear stamp sets and you can find out  HERE where to purchase. I also used my dear textured American Crafts cardstock and a Martha Stewart punch for a small detail behind the papers, added some glitter using my glitter pens and Voila! :)

 I also added some outlines with a black pen.

 My huge acorn at 3 inches high, lol
and you can see I used my distresser too.

I decide to use another acorn for the inside of my card. The top has been embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder called Tiny Mosaics. Isn't cute?

 Enjoy!

Now, let's see what my friends made with their assigned images.

Abby


 *****


  *****
Helen

*****

Jessica

  
*****

THESE CARDS ARE A "WOW"
As always I have enjoyed every single project my friends make and I certainly
Hope you have enjoyed them too,
and come back 

next Wednesday.
  We will be showcasing round 6.



Hugs to all!

and Thanks for the love left.  








No comments:

Post a Comment