Saturday, October 2, 2010

Stampotique Vintage Challenge


I told you I'd be back with a card. Too bad it almost took me all day. This is actually my 3rd attempt at the Stampotique "Vintage" challenge at the Stampotique Designer's blog. I know, I know, more "retro" than "vintage" but attempts 1 and 2 didn't pan out so I decided to go with my original idea.
Meet Karin by my FAVE Daniel Torrente. Tell me she doesn't look like a (deranged) Domestic Goddess. The papers just happen to be Graphic 45 Domestic Goddess. She's got a tiny metal knife in her hand by Darice and the red metal adhesive hearts by Colorbok. Oh, and I forgot to mention earlier that her dress is paper pieced using Melissa Frances Kitschy Kitchen paper. (Draw the details? I wish!)
The sentiment (borrowed from AnneTaintor) is computer generated except for my handy dandy Alpha Beads. I hope everyone is enjoying World Card Making Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment