Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tiddly Inks ATC Challenge


This week at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we're thinking SMALL! 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches to be exact. Yup, it's ATC (artist trading card) time. I've only made one ATC in my life but this was so much fun I'm thinking I'll be doing more very soon! I used Catgirl, because that be me! A bit challenging to color at this size but she came out okay. The colors were inspired by the DP from the DCWV Pets matstack. Love the colors and it has a bit of sparkle too. Wasn't sure how to embellish so I wound a bit of twine from The Twinery into a ball and draped it around Catgirl and the heart brad by Recollections from M's. "kitty Love" is a rub-on from Melissa Francis. I think it turned out pretty cute. Now go have a look at the fabby things the rest of the Tiddly Inkers have done HERE. These go together in a snap, too, so there's no reason not to play along. If you haven't any Tiddly Inks stamps, what are you waiting for? There's an adorable freebie available HERE on PCP group and there are LOADS of new things at the Tiddly Inks Shop so be sure to check them out.


Oh, and BTW, I was a bit late at posting my BBTB2 card this week so please scroll down if you missed it because I really got a kick out of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment