Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bah!Humbug! Favorite Cuties Challenge


Well, amazingly enough I did manage to make a card yesterday, although it's almost too simple to post. All I could manage though, and I think it's pretty darn cute to fit with the current Bah!Humbug! Challenge which is favorite cuties. Well, it was tough narrowing it down so I decided to go with a stamp I think is adorable and I've have for maybe a year, but I hadn't inked up. It's by Rachel Anne Miller and that's old enough that I have no idea where I got it. I must say it stamped beautifully the first time and it's a clear stamp so I was a bit surprised. The lines are so delicate it almost looks printed rather than stamped. Used my cool new Nesties Beaded Ovals and inked it with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and then colored (minimally) with Copics. Was thrilled to use a piece of DP from JoAnn's Peppermint Forest Stack. This is the kind of patter I almost never use, but the words lined up perfectly so WooHoo! Just rounded the corners, popped the image and added a few adhesive pearls. CAS, a rarity for me but I'm sort of getting the hang of it. I've so thoroughly enjoyed playing with the gals from B!H! and I'm so happy to hear they've had so much fun they'll be doing it all again next year. Great inspiration and an all around fun time! Thanks, ladies!


Short post but not really much to say. I'm off to the hair dresser to get beautified AGAIN! We redheads are HIGH maintenance!

No comments:

Post a Comment