Saturday, October 9, 2010

Spooky Crayon Box


Happy Saturday! Did you think I forgot you? Well, I've been crafting my little fingers to the bone with an especially large BBTB2 project for next week (besides all my other DT gigs) so I haven't been able to participate in many other challenges. I did get a whole bunch of new stuff via post (including my Imagine which I haven't had time to test out yet) and decided to try a quicky for you this morning. The crayon box from TBB&M was already cut. Changed my mind at the last minute for that BBTB2 project. Decided to finish it with my new Tim Holtz Raven and Scaredy Cat die and Paper Rosette Die from Sizzix. They both work in the Cuttlebug. Cool, huh?

I've always loved these flowers but all that scoring was a PITA! Now it's a snap! I cut the raven twice for a bit of a shadow and wet embossed him with Utee. (Lovin' that stuff!)
Spooky is done with my new Cuttlebug Emboss Plus Postage Stamp alphabet. I grunged it up with Black Soot and Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks. I did find that it's a good idea to poke out the teeny hole between the letters BEFORE you cut them apart. Really hard to get them off if not. the big crystal swirl is Prima. The added fibers were from my stash just to finish it off.

Sorry for the rushed post. We're off to a music festival in Sonoma today. Dig the lineup. Pretty vintage just like me! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment