Thursday, October 14, 2010

POST IT NOTES HOLDER



Just to Share

I made this quick project to submit to a challenge MPS had/has going on.
We had to make something cute. I also entered it to the weekly challenge at the Circle Blog.

POST IT NOTES HOLDER
(I love these little things)
  The leaves are remnants of one of the Serenade projects. The pink border was done with a Fiskars punch, the paper (more like cardstock) is  from a small stack I have from Hobby Lobby.

The flowers are Prima flowers that I crunched up and inked...see how nice the came out. They were glued on top of the scalloped circle that I had leftover from another Cricut project. The ribbon is from Target and I sewed it just enough to ruffle it just the way I wanted it. .

Look how pretty the inside. I de-bossed it with a Cuttlebug embossing folder called Stylized Flowers. I was going to add the ribbon behind that pink de-bossed paper but I forgot, lol. I do not think it looks that bad this way, what do you think?
Anyhow, my glue gun has been a good staple in my supplies. I adhered everything using it, so this post it pad is going no where, :P

I want it for my son's girlfriend. I know she will love it.  They have been together for almost a year now.



 Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment