Saturday, October 9, 2010

Love Your Work Magazine - Project 1

Here are some pages from inside the magazine.
There were quite a few people involved - my favourite were the London groups reppin'
The Firm - the ladies and I take over Hackney
Frith Street Tattoo take a break (Stefano is one of the hardest workers I know!)
Coffee Makers shot by Mattias Bjorklund
FixedGearLondon tell their story
Tyrone Lebon shoots up and coming creatives

The group shot of all us ladies 
My butt looking great in oversized pants
My tattooist Stefano 
FixedGearLondon ripping it
The man behind it all - Jason Jules 
Chris Dent hand drew a great map of areas in New York - brilliant. Reverse, the map references areas to which are significant to many of our favourite hip hop artists. I love London but man, this makes me want to live in NYC...

No comments:

Post a Comment