Wednesday, October 20, 2010

"PLAYING WITH SERENADE" by flowerdisco & friends



hello dear friends

a big welcome to my new followers
don't be shy and let me know how you like the projects :)

another Wednesday is rolling by and this is round #6 of Playing with Serenade.
Today  I am showcasing image #37: a pretty bird.
(I think most of us have birds this week)
 this is my project for this round.


Fun  Fall
4.5" square card
I was going to glue the bird in the inside but I did not measure right and it was to big.

The bird is leaving for a while to Welcome Fall.
I know I should have put the bird on the left door. But he was already flipped and cut :(
The inside is embossed with the Cuttlebug using the Allegro embossing folder.
The small leaves were punched out.

The bow is from Ashlyn's Alphabet and you find it on page 56.
The front door was made just cutting (I did this part manually) half a circle and a slit in the middle, leaving space to score half an inch on the sides.

 this is the inside.

The idea of the door opening like it I took it from the magazine below :)

 *****

My friends projects Playing with Serenade are below.
You can click on their links to go to their sites and see more details on their projects.

Abby
http://scrapbookaholic.blogspot.com/
  

*****
Gaby
http://scrapabookaholic.blogspot.com/


*****
Helen 


*****
I hope you enjoy this round as much as the previous ones.
My friends projects just get better and better. Don't they?

anyhow, next Wednesday will be our finale.

Thanks for stopping by and again...

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment